We believe that LOVE is the virtue of Christianity. As disciples of Jesus Christ, we, at Sunday School, desire to imitate Jesus Christ as we equip kids, in love. These children are tomorrow’s leaders – in the church, in the society. We desire that we could prepare them, in cooperation with their parents, to be adults who do not only know God’s word, but also apply them in their daily lives.
1. To teach God’s word each Sunday in a creative method that is age-appropriate.
2. To help each child discover his gifts, for the edification of the church, by exposing them to ministry and church activities
3. To equip teachers and parents by conducting seminars/workshops and information dissemination.
4. To hold children outreach for kids in the neighborhood or other areas.
5. To build relationships among the Sunday School kids by conducting Kids Camp.
6. To build relationships among Sunday School volunteers and strengthen relationship with Jesus collectively by holding an annual retreat.
7. To build relationships with parents of Sunday School kids as partners.
This is a WPSimpleViewerGallery